This week Zak offers his insight to some listener questions. Thank you to everyone who has sent in their questions, and please, if you have any other questions, reach out on Facebook, email us, message us on Twitter, or give us a call – we would be happy to answer your questions.
For relevant investment information and daily Denver Wealth Management updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Stay up-to-date with all of Denver Wealth Management’s upcoming events and philanthropic efforts. For monthly marketing insights, join our email club.
- “How many credit cards are too many?” [0:38]
One checking account, one savings account, and one credit card. [2:18]
- Keep your finances simple!
- “I would like to begin planning a vacation for my family – how much of our budget should be allocated to this, and is it OK to budget for a vacation even though we still haven’t paid off all of our consumer debt?” [4:15]
If you can’t drive there, don’t go on vacation. [4:40]
How much is reasonable to spend on a vacation? [5:53]
- “With the Fed increasing interest rates, what can we expect from the market in 2019? How will the increase in inflation rates impact the market?” [7:30]
No one has any clue what the stock market will return. [7:49]
- It’s impossible to predict the stock market.
What can we control? [8:24]
There have only been four instances since 1929 that the S&P 500 has declined two or more consecutive years (article). [9:54]
- “I graduated from college in August, I just landed a good job, and I am living with my parents. How much should I save before I can afford to move out of my parent’s house? Do I absolutely have to save for a conventional home loan or is an FHA loan OK?” [10:47]
The downside of using an FHA loan [12:16]
“The more money you can put down on a house, the better.” [13:04]
Thank you for tuning in to another episode of Mind of a Millionaire. We hope you are enjoying, and we hope you can continue to learn and implement new habits into your financial lives.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual.
No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
The information in the links above are being provided strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided at these web sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to your use of third-party technologies web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.